The show must go on!
This year, we had always planned to introduce the event to our global audience and, as the world adapts to virtual meetings and events, we are provided with an opportunity to share the Ecosystem Experience with our dynamic global community.
The online event is free to join and offers a broad range of keynotes, masterclasses, breakout sessions and demos, with insights from top influential industry experts, including: CEO of VMware Pat Gelsinger; T-Systems CTO Max Ahrens; Carla Arend, Lead Analyst for Cloud in Europe at IDC and Lauren Nelson VP, Research Director for I&O at Forrester.
Top events for your calendar
There is one keynote scheduled to start each day at the event, focusing on topics including sustainable solutions, data sovereignty, innovations working together with our ecosystem of partners, and a special session on cloud strategy for entrepreneurs with OVHcloud Founder and Chairman Octave Klaba. Sessions on days one and two boast an impressive roundtable of experts – take a look at the full line-up here!
Jeremy White, Executive Editor of WIRED magazine joins as Keynote Host, bringing expertise in a multitude of subjects including IoT, AI, cyber security and innovation in the financial sector. Attendees also have the chance to receive a special discount code for WIRED.
The Breakout Sessions
Whatever your interest, there is something here for you! From health tech to artificial intelligence to multi-cloud, we have experts to help you on your journey – no matter where your business is in its digital transformation journey.
Top sessions include:
- Breaking through the barriers of cloud adoption with HCL Technologies: a discussion on how to successfully implement a multi and hybrid-cloud strategy and the associated benefits. (Wed Nov 4th, 1:30 – 2pm GMT)
- Building an innovation district in White City, London, with Upstream: Managing Director Prema Gurunathan joins us to provide the inside scoop on how her business is transforming Hammersmith and Fulham into a leading destination for the science, tech and creative industries. Join us to learn more about fostering innovation in your business and for an introduction to OVHcloud’s startup program. (Thurs Nov 5th, 10:00 – 10:30am GMT)
- GAIA-X: Shaping Europe’s data spaces through a federated multi-Cloud infrastructure: Discover how manufacturing, aerospace, banking and other industry players are working together with cloud providers to share data. (Thurs Nov 5th, 2-2.30pm GMT)
- Global leader in AI based translation Systran chooses OVHcloud: Learn why Systran selected OVHcloud to build a complete and unique marketplace of AI models, combining the power of dedicated GPU servers. (Tues Nov 3rd, 4-4.30pm GMT)
View the full schedule for breakout sessions here!
The Startup Pitch Contest
Recently we announced the final 8 startups in our Pitch Contest! Join us on November 5th to find out which visionary business will be crowned winner, gaining private mentoring and €10,000 to fund its growth.
- Michel Paulin – CEO, OVHcloud
- Kosta Mavroulak – CEO, Empact Ventures
- Alexandra Clunies-Ross – VC Analyst & Startup Mentor at Artesian Venture Partners
- Fernando Dal Re Olleros – VP Growth Accelerator EMEA, The VentureCity
- Stephanie Hospital – VC, OneRagTime
Demos and Masterclasses
If you are interested in learning more about solutions from our partners or sharpening up your technical skills, we have a great range of demos and masterclasses to explore, including an introduction to Data Processing and Managed Kubernetes solutions, top tips for setting up your first AI platform, securing private cloud and more…!
We recommend this upcoming Masterclass:
Learn from the experts: Move your app to Kubernetes in 30 days: Adopt Kubernetes in confidence to bring agility, scalability and high availability to your apps! In this session, delivered by Kubernetes experts and OVHcloud partner Enix, you will learn the key steps, best practices and pitfalls to avoid when migrating your first production workloads! (Weds Nov 4th, 3-3.30pm GMT)
We recommend this demo:
Discover the latest features of the Premier Hosted Private Cloud: We will show the latest features and improvements delivered on our Enterprise Hosted Private Cloud service, and how to configure the full VMware stack to take advantage of the latest functionalities. (Tue Nov 3rd 10:30-11:00am GMT)
Learn more about OVHcloud solutions
Investigating particular OVHcloud solutions and want to learn more? We are hosting a variety of sessions dedicated to:
- Bare Metal Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Web Cloud
- OVHcloud Partner Program
- OVHcloud Startup Program
Follow the event live!
Join us on Twitter to keep up with the event or ask a question. We hope to see you there!
Click here to register free for the OVHcloud Ecosystem Experience today. Once you’ve signed up, you can customise your experience by building your own programme, and add sessions to your calendar!
The OVHcloud team | UK & Northern Europe
Hiren Parekh, VP – Northern Europe
Hiren Parekh is OVHcloud’s VP for Cloud services in UK, Ireland and Northern Europe. In this role, he is responsible for the business development strategy across the region, working closely with businesses in cloud adoption and transformation. He is also the figurehead of OVHcloud’s Northern European business.
Hiren has over 15 years’ experience in the UK technology industry, having started his career at Serif, where he held a range of sales and management roles. He joined OVHcloud in 2015 as Sales and Marketing Director for the UK. Over the years he has held a variety of leadership roles, covering the launch of new datacentres in European territories and leading the enterprise solutions team internationally. In Sep 2019, he took on his current responsibilities. Prior to this, he was Head of UK Sales for Host Europe Group (Heart Internet, Webfusion and 123-reg.co.uk brands).
Hiren holds a BSc. in Business Computing from Sheffield Hallam University, and is an active supporter of Code First Girls and La French Tech.